July 10, 2010

Injuries and Maladies

Where have I been the last 3 months you ask? Well, I have no excuses up 'till late May, and to be quite honest I was too busy to blog. But my runs were getting great, I could do 20mins nonstop at about 10min/mile...and then.....I caught a cold

And I suffered laryngitis...sore throat....laryngitis....sore throat....nausea and fatigue.....sore throat....coughing and muscle aches.....coughing.....laryngitis and diarrhoea (tmi I know)...coughing and sore throat(did I mention I work at a call centre?)......coughing and nausea......sore throat and fatigue......stuffy nose and coughing......more coughing......DISLOCATING the cartilage in my RIBCAGE by COUGHING(!)......sneezing and stuffy nose....and finally, coughing. For the record, I still have a bad cough and my ribs still hurt. I'm pretty sick and tired of being sick and tired. In fact, I've felt so horrible that I've gone twice to outpatients for the first time in memory, and the cough syrup bottle count has reached a whopping 25bottles. That's approximately 2.5L, nearly $150....

So yeah, it's been a long time since I went for a run

No comments:

Post a Comment