January 08, 2010

P90X Lean - Day 6 - Legs & Back

I missed half my workouts this week, bad me. But at my interview yesterday I was offered a job on the spot and, of course, happily accepted. YAY.

So today I was motivated enough to clean and workout. Goodstuff. I`m feeling pretty good about today`s efforts. I really brought it though most of the video, although my legs became rather wobbly near the end and I couldn`t complete the last set of due to constantly falling over. Whoops.

I upped the weights on my exercise machine for the `pull-ups` by 10 lbs over what I used during the Classic program. I also did 3 more sets/pull-up than I did previously. Yay, pride. I haven`t lost it all apparently.

I don't have much more to say so for your amusement I`m posting pictures my husband took of me attempting to stretch while my cats tried to cuddle. They are usually pretty good about keeping to the walls when I'm actually working out (I think they sense the possible danger of being kicked or stepped on) but when I'm standing still or lying down I guess I'm just too hard to resist. This is a daily adventure. Goodtimes!

Trying to stir a pot of kitty stew


Downward dog...sorta



I got a good wiff of Cat Butt on that one



And lastly, he finally found a good spot to lie down

No comments:

Post a Comment