January 18, 2010

P90X Lean - Week 2

I've decided to post weekly rather than Daily, since I assume you don't want to read the same thing every day. I've already posted my opinions on all the videos I've followed, no need to repeat that info.

Week 2 was good. I was rather impressed with my improved endurance, particularly at the first of the week in Plyo. I don't know where the energy or strength came from so quickly, but it was marvelous.

This week, I don't expect to accomplish much. I'll be working the next 14 days straight including 3 days where I'll be working twice (scheduled at both my old and new job) so I'm going to be kind of beat. In order to avoid losing all of that great improvement last week, I'm going to try the 30DS Level 1 & possibly 2 if my knees can handle it. It's a lot easier to squeeze in a 22min workout than it is to find the time for 60+mins. And I should at least see some improvement in the push-up department.

No comments:

Post a Comment