August 25, 2009

P90X - Week 3

Considering I've been ridiculously busy at work recently (worked 101hrs this pay period)blogging has not been at the top of my priority list. Somehow, I have only missed 2 workouts in this time - both Kenpo coincidentally.

I am starting to see some changes in my shape and feeling really good about my body. Unlike the 30DS where I just kinda noticed random muscles popping out in strange places, the P90X really seems to be working everything to slim me down evenly. My waistline is looking very smooth and I'm noticing muscle definition all across my abs. My arms haven't changed in appearance much, but my performance in the "Chest & Back" video has improved threefold. My thighs & (miraculously) my calves are also quickly showing some definition. I've also lost 2lbs - which, considering I really don't need to lose weight, is a pleasant surprise. I could probably lose 3lbs more without becoming sickeningly thin. Chances are I'll gain some muscle weight anyway and get back up to my regular 125lb.

Now I'm on my rest week. I probably won't do any P90X related videos even though I should continue to follow the program. But after the last 2 weeks I've survived through, I'm just exhausted and need to just relax and have some down time. It also seems I have planned the workout very well so that the rest weeks correspond with Auntie Flo's visits. It's complete chance but works out very well since she pretty well knocks me on my butt with aches and pains. So at least I'm not going to have to worry about missing "real" workouts.

I'll hopefully be updating regularly in the next couple weeks once some new videos get thrown into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment