August 03, 2009

P90X Day 2 - Plyometrics

This was a great work out in my opinion. It really got my heart racing even doing the modified moves and not really getting into the jumps. As anyone who read my previous posts knows, I haven't got the greatest knees and jumping really irritates them. I was very happy that plyometrics was today since it involves very little use of arms and abs - seeing as those particular body parts of mine are in rough shape today.

Let me tell you, 60mins of jumping really makes you sweat. I was quite happy I remembered to bring a glass of water down into the basement with me.

I'm looking forward to yoga tomorrow. I've always found it to be a helpful activity when recovering from sore muscles.

Sorry I'm not really going into much detail, I've had a rather busy day and just want to go to bed :P

No comments:

Post a Comment