May 12, 2009

C25K W2D1

Today kinda kicked my ass. But it kicked it in a good way. 90 seconds of running really pushed my endurance to the limit - I would just start thinking "OMG I can't keep going any longer" and then I would push on for another 15seconds or so when I finally heard that little chime telling me to slow back down to walking. It was definitely a challenge.

Also, I am in no pain afterwards. My knees are a normal amount of sore, and my hip only twinged a couple times and it's feeling fine now.

I have to get back into strength training. I have really neglected that aspect of my fitness plan since giving up the 30DS. I am back down to only being able to barely accomplish 6 real push-ups. I can't let all that hard earned work go to waste. I'm supposed to strength train Mon, Wed, Fri and run Sun, Tues, Thurs. Saturday will continue to be my rest day.

No comments:

Post a Comment