April 20, 2009

The Shred - Day 16

I am starting to get to the stage where this level is becoming "easy." By easy, I certainly don't mean that I'm not grunting and groaning by the end, but I am able to finish without significant burn in my shoulders. I suppose this means I need to up my weights. I think I'll give the 2.5lbs a couple more days though.

I am able to do all of "Natalie"'s non-adapted moves now. The only exception is the squat thrusts for which apparently I lack the necessary coordination. I try, but keep falling over. So I will stick with a fast-passed version of Anita's adapted move.

I seem to have reached a bit of a plateau with the toning. I'm not noticing any significant changes in my body in the last few days. but hey, these things happen. I'm not discouraged in the least. I find this level isn't working my butt out enough though so I'll be doing the butt blaster video in conjunction with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment